January score sent twice?

Started by ochemgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ochemgirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I have a question. If I'm taking the test in January but not applying until next cycle, can I ask them not to send out my PCAT score to pharmcas this time but wait to the next cycle? (So I can avoid sending the same score twice.)
If so, who should I contact to address this issue?

Thanks!
 
Hey 5minutes, so I don't need to worry about that... they will re-send my score to pharmcas automatically next year? or I have to request them to do that and pay extra?

Thanks!