January Tuft's Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theheatles

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Tuft's last week and was told the committee would meet today. Does anyone know if they will email or update aadsas today or do we have to wait for them to mail us a letter? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i don't know how quickly they will get the decision to AADSAS, but if they do the same thing for these applicants as they did for the pre-dec ones, they'll update AADSAS the same day they send you the letter, so you should be able to see in on AADSAS before you get the hard copy. to my knowledge, they don't send emails.

good luck!!

AADSAS status just updated today from "invited for interview" to "received/under review". Interviewed a couple weeks ago and was told they accept close to 85% of those interviewed.

Referencing an older thread (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=500436) it seems this update may indicate a waitlist position.

Anyone else get that update? Should I not worry about it and just wait for the snail mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS status just updated today from "invited for interview" to "received/under review". Interviewed a couple weeks ago and was told they accept close to 85% of those interviewed.

Referencing an older thread (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=500436) it seems this update may indicate a waitlist position.

Anyone else get that update? Should I not worry about it and just wait for the snail mail?
Hi Fred, same thing happened to my status today and I also interviewed a couple of weeks ago. I don't think that older thread indicates that the status change correlated with waitlist necessarily, but maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part. I'm crossing my fingers!

Yah my status also changed from invited for inerview to received/under review. They told us it would say offer made if accepted. What do other ppl see ?

I'm taking the fact that no one posted that they were accepted on the Tufts acceptance thread as an indication that they haven't released their decision from the meeting they were supposed to have last friday. i hope. haha.

Well I guess we will just have to wait. I would rather have no update then this one. It seems like a pointless thing for them to input for our status. Seems like a step back in the process...