Jax campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gators14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was offered an interview for the Jax campus for March 30. I already signed a lease for the upcoming year for an apartment in Gainesville. Does anyone know how hard it is to transfer campus to the Gainesvilee campus. I would be out of a alot of moeny if i actually offered a place at the Jax campus. Amy suggestions would be helpful thax.

Members don't see this ad.

I could be wrong, but I think just because you're interviewing at a campus doesn't mean that that is the campus you will be attending.

If it works out that they place you in the Jacksonville campus, I'm sure you could easily sublet your apartment.

It is the place you will be attending. Th eplace you interview...Yes I could sublease, however, I do not think I will get many college students to take it....it is very expensive...but I guess I have no choice...thax for ur response

Members don't see this ad :)
its like 99% sure where you interview is where you will end up. Dr. McKenzie said you would have to have a REALLY REALLY REALLY good reason to be moved to another campus after you have been assigned a campus. I would see if you could get out of your lease in Gville-- i know my complex you just have to pay $200 and they will find someone to sign the lease. since it is still early for next year -- lots of new students may not have signed leases yet so you may be able to sublease still. Hope everything works out!

I was offered an interview for the Jax campus for March 30. I already signed a lease for the upcoming year for an apartment in Gainesville. Does anyone know how hard it is to transfer campus to the Gainesvilee campus. I would be out of a alot of moeny if i actually offered a place at the Jax campus. Amy suggestions would be helpful thax.

congrads gator...i'll be there on the 30th too...i'll be the asian girl but then again i'm not sure how many asians there will be hehehe....just try to sublet if anything if you're willing to offer a lower lease price someone will take it...go to apartment hunter and ask them to help you to find someone to sublease...it should be a free service and post signs everywhere on campus!!!

baby-congrads...I am asian too...indian...so anyone that you see that has black hair and brown skin is prob me:)