Jeff notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

capnbuckles

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Howdy,

I interviewed at Jefferson in late Sept. I can't recall if, during the info session, they relayed their policy/timeframe on notification of acceptance.

Anyone know?

Thanks much,
CB

Members don't see this ad.

I know a few of us have already received notification from Jefferson via snail mail. We interviewed on either 9/25 or 10/2, which I believe were the first 2 possible interview dates. You should probably be hearing very soon!

So how many people who interviewed on 10/2 have already heard? Does Jefferson tell you if you are put "on hold?"

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent in my Jefferson stuff at the end of August and have not heard anything from them. No letter or post card correspondence to tell me my app was complete or anything. I have called but not really gotten any other info either. I am a lil confused bc I have 5 other interviews but I wonder if my app has something wrong there (like they are missing a check). Did anyone esle receive any confirmation from them prior to interview notification? Thanks.
-CT

I think that I got an e-mail saying that they had recieved my secondary... I then got an e-mail saying that I had an interview (this was in early september, I sent my secondary in mid-August) The snail-mail version came a week and a half later. I am pretty sure they only do interviews on Wednesdays so there are big groups of interviewees, they may be getting bogged down now because of the August-MCAT people.