Jefferson Email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JennyL867

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering whether the people who got emails from Jefferson actually received the secondary? or just a notice that the secondary would be available soon? I'm a PA resident and I also haven't received anything from them yet.....

Members don't see this ad.

I just asked in the secondary thread if anybody has heard from Jeff since that first batch of people. The secondary is online, and in the email they give you a password to access the actual online forms. Anybody can get the pdf file now if they want to (just go to the Jeff page). But I'm waiting to hear from them so I can do it all online. I'm a PA resident (Philadelphia) too.

Right, I'm waiting for the email to do it online also....but I'm wondering whether the people who got an email from them actually got the password or whatever you need to do it online....or did they just get an email saying that they should be receiving the information to do it online soon. I was under the impression that it was the latter.

JennyL867 said:
Right, I'm waiting for the email to do it online also....but I'm wondering whether the people who got an email from them actually got the password or whatever you need to do it online....or did they just get an email saying that they should be receiving the information to do it online soon. I was under the impression that it was the latter.

Yup, you're correct. The e-mail just said to expect another e-mail soon with instructions on how to fill out the secondary. To the best of my knowledge, no one's actually been invited to complete the secondary yet.