Jefferson LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drako

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that Jefferson requires one letter each from a physic, chemistry, and biology professor. Does anyone know if Jefferson make exception if you cannot obtain these letters? I have six letters but missing two from chemistry and physic departments. I've emailed them and asked if they make exception because I feel I have more than enough letter for them to read and get a feel of who I am with respect to my professor/boss/PI. But I have yet to hear back from them regarding my question. I emailed them about a month back.

Members don't see this ad.

I am missing the chemistry letter and am not worrying about it. Their instructions say they want those 4 letters "if possible." But I guess I might be a little more worried if I were missing 2 of them. Not very helpful, I know.

SMW, you are always helpful!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also applied to Jefferson and could not supply the required "humanities" letter. I had my boss send a letter in its place. I am not too worried about it.

Drako,

Call them and ask. They are VERY nice on the phone, at least in my experience.