Jefferson Medical College Class of 2014

Started by Lady Z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lady Z

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all...I couldn't find a thread for Jefferson, so just thought of starting one! Congratulations to all those accepted and good luck to those waiting! Can't wait to meet everyone in August 🙂
 
School is almost here! I am heading to philly on friday to look at places to live and sign a lease. Where is everybody else gonna live?
 
Stoked to see a Jefferson thread up! I'm living in Orlowitz on campus, anxious to begin already!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also looking forward to the school year and meeting everyone!

Stoked to see a Jefferson thread up! I'm living in Orlowitz on campus, anxious to begin already!

Phys1032 - did you get your housing assignment already? I sent mine in around January but still haven't heard yet.
 
Last edited:
Also looking forward to the school year and meeting everyone!



Phys1032 - did you get your housing assignment already? I sent mine in around January but still haven't heard yet.


yoyo I actually knew a student already at Jeff and he needed a roomate so my application was kind of fast tracked. No worries, I'm sure they'll get at you soon enough!
 
Hey guys! Can't wait to meet everyone in August =]. I'm going to be living in Society Hill area, so hopefully, that won't be too much of a hike to school. Are you guys living alone or with roommates?
 
Hey everyone. I'm really excited about being at Jeff in the fall and excited to meet all of you! I'm already living in Philly (been here about a month), and know the area pretty well by now...I've been biking around everywhere to orient myself haha. I just wanted to extend an invite to anyone coming to Philadelphia before classes start to check out the area, sign a lease, whatever- I've got an open couch. Just PM me if interested!
 
Hey everyone! I'm really excited to start in August🙂
I'm looking at places now, possibly signing a lease on Bainbridge St.

Who else is bringing a bike??
 
Hey guys, congrats on getting into Jefferson! I'm a rising 3rd year as well as an on-campus RA, so if guys have any questions about Jefferson or on-campus housing, feel free to ask. Make sure to enjoy your last month or so and rest up because 1st year is quite an adventure, haha.