Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had a run of good luck with the Philly schools. I've been accepted to Jefferson, Drexel, and Temple. (If I could add Penn to that list there would be no decision to be made!!!)
I liked all three when I interviewed, although I liked Jefferson and Drexel more than Temple. I'm from the Midwest so I know only what I've read about these schools supplemented by my brief exposure to each while interviewing. From my impressions while interviewing, my own research on these schools, and reading old SDN threads, I am leaning toward Jefferson. Plus, everyone I have spoken with seems to think that picking Jefferson over Drexel or Temple is a no-brainer.
I don't have a problem eliminating Temple - I liked it the least while interviewing and that neighborhood was downright scary. 😱 But should I be so quick to pass on Drexel? Is Jefferson's reputation that much better than Drexel's, as everyone seems to be telling me? I really did like Drexel so I don't want to be too quick to cast them aside.
Any thoughts from those who know these schools well would be appreciated! 🙂
I liked all three when I interviewed, although I liked Jefferson and Drexel more than Temple. I'm from the Midwest so I know only what I've read about these schools supplemented by my brief exposure to each while interviewing. From my impressions while interviewing, my own research on these schools, and reading old SDN threads, I am leaning toward Jefferson. Plus, everyone I have spoken with seems to think that picking Jefferson over Drexel or Temple is a no-brainer.
I don't have a problem eliminating Temple - I liked it the least while interviewing and that neighborhood was downright scary. 😱 But should I be so quick to pass on Drexel? Is Jefferson's reputation that much better than Drexel's, as everyone seems to be telling me? I really did like Drexel so I don't want to be too quick to cast them aside.
Any thoughts from those who know these schools well would be appreciated! 🙂