Jefferson Waitlist

Started by sunnydpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnydpt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone been accepted off the jefferson waitlist yet or heard anything in the past if they usually take students off of it??
 
Hi, would you be willing to post your stats? I am thinking about applying for next year
 
They just sent out another update, they have not accepted anyone from the waitlist yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I talked to Don today from Jefferson. I was wait listed too, but he said that it will be a few weeks because they still have to send out other wait list notifications via email... He also said they haven't ranked/grouped the wait list either. So he said it will probably be about another month.

hope this helps!