jemc2000

Started by Glycerin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Let me add to that. Happy Birthday! I hope your studies at USF are going well.
 
Thanks! I just saw this post. USF is going well. I am just Micro and Genetics away from my BS in Biomedical. I am not 100% on what to do next, but I am leaning toward taking my GRE and going for my Masters in Public Health. If I can't be a Pharmacist, maybe I will just be a pharmacist's boss. lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jemc2000 said:
Thanks! I just saw this post. USF is going well. I am just Micro and Genetics away from my BS in Biomedical. I am not 100% on what to do next, but I am leaning toward taking my GRE and going for my Masters in Public Health. If I can't be a Pharmacist, maybe I will just be a pharmacist's boss. lol

Micro and Genetics were two of my favorite undergrad classes, especially the labs. Have fun!
 
jemc2000 said:
Thanks! I just saw this post. USF is going well. I am just Micro and Genetics away from my BS in Biomedical. I am not 100% on what to do next, but I am leaning toward taking my GRE and going for my Masters in Public Health. If I can't be a Pharmacist, maybe I will just be a pharmacist's boss. lol
I took those two classes at USF and enjoyed them immensely. I took Micro in the summer (which just about killed me) but I loved the professor, Dr. El-Rady. I hope you have him as he's an excellent teacher and I still remember most of what I learned from him (in both classes).
 
Trancelucent1 said:
I took those two classes at USF and enjoyed them immensely. I took Micro in the summer (which just about killed me) but I loved the professor, Dr. El-Rady. I hope you have him as he's an excellent teacher and I still remember most of what I learned from him (in both classes).

Actually El-Rady is teaching both. So it should be interesting. 🙂