Jest got done

Started by makaveli
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

makaveli

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey people,

First of all, thanks fer all the help. It really helped me prepare, more than anything, mentally. Here it is. I need an honest feedback. These are my score the second time around.

AA - 19
Bio - 17 🙁
GChem - 25
OChem - 19
TS - 19
PAT - 19
RC - 18
QR - 17 🙁

So i ended up 1-2 points short - i was hopin fer 20's or 21's but ended up with a 19/19. I m worried about my bio and QR (i cuda sworn i had done better..oh well).

I have a 3.3 science and non-science GPA. I have volunteered and shadowed (including an internship @ dental office). Havent sent out my applcation yet. What schools should i def apply to and wat chance do i have?

thanks and Best of luck to all those takin them soon.