Jet is Back!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
jetproppilot said:
Thanks, Annette.

Got kinda pi ssed off for a little while.

But its all good.

Good to be back passing relevant info to my colleagues. :thumbup:[/QUOTE

we def missed you, but JET, why were you pissed/boycotting us in the first place?!

Members don't see this ad :)
foodcoma said:
jetproppilot said:
Thanks, Annette.

But its all good.

Good to be back passing relevant info to my colleagues. :thumbup:[/QUOTE

we def missed you, but JET, why were you pissed/boycotting us in the first place?!

Not really important/relevant, Food.

Bottom line is I'm back. With Mil/Noy (who never left :laugh: ).

UT is a beyond-valuable resource who got kinda pissed off as well....we need to drag his invaluable ass back here too....

bottom line is this forum has a handful of seasoned attendings that, for whatever reason, receive gratification by helping our med student/resident/AA/CRNA/anesthetists-in-training colleagues with valuable info we've collected over our years in practice.

And thats what its all about.

So ask me a question. :laugh: :thumbup: :thumbup:

jetproppilot said:
Thanks, Annette.

But its all good.

Good to be back passing relevant info to my colleagues. :thumbup:

It's like you were never gone. :D

Or as a CT fellow at Southwestern put it after a successful (?) 8 hour repair of a ruptured thoracic aneurysm: It's like we were never there.

let's see... made proclamation on 7/30/06, then posted again on 8/14/06, and then made 14 posts yesterday. that was a painfully long two weeks, man!

so, WOOHOO TOO! i am so grateful that you are back! this forum just wasn't the same without you! i really think it's great that we have attendings such as yourself dropping your knowledge and occassional rap lyrics on all of us student/resident/AA/CRNA/anesthetists-in-training! and, you're right! we'd ultimately never would've gotten by without you! thank you soooo much for ending your boycott! i really hadn't realized just how much this forum had gone into the tank until i reflected on what you'd said a couple weeks ago.

awesome to have you back, man!

VolatileAgent said:
let's see... made proclamation on 7/30/06, then posted again on 8/14/06, and then made 14 posts yesterday. that was a painfully long two weeks, man!

so, WOOHOO TOO! i am so grateful that you are back! this forum just wasn't the same without you! i really think it's great that we have attendings such as yourself dropping your knowledge and occassional rap lyrics on all of us student/resident/AA/CRNA/anesthetists-in-training! and, you're right! we'd ultimately never would've gotten by without you! thank you soooo much for ending your boycott! i really hadn't realized just how much this forum had gone into the tank until i reflected on what you'd said a couple weeks ago.

awesome to have you back, man!

Hahahahah....yeah my retirement was like The Rocket's....

anyway, thanks for the kind words.

Maybe I should listen to Will Smith's albums since he doesnt cuss, huh?

Welcome back big pimpin'

Attachments

• bootyshake.gif
    bootyshake.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 300
Jet's been ridin dirty (with a huge wad of Copen in his lip)

VentdependenT said:
welcome back a$$hole.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I got a nasty note from Kimberly Cox for doing that....I was "evading the profanity filter"... or something to that effect.

I'm trying to be a nice little boy for the SDN nazis that swoop in here periodically....typical administration.

See, Ive been gone too, so I missed the whole thing. I wasnt intentionally gone, just busy as hell. Any good gossip? Did you have to kick ThinkFast's ass while I was gone? ;)

Idiopathic said:
See, Ive been gone too, so I missed the whole thing. I wasnt intentionally gone, just busy as hell. Any good gossip? Did you have to kick ThinkFast's ass while I was gone? ;)

Nahh. Its all good around here. I'm in anti-curse therapy and..... :D