Jhu ?

Started by gschl1234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gschl1234

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview there soon but I just realized all they sent me was an itinerary without any instructions on where to show up first. I'll call tomorrow but in case I don't get through for some reason, has anyone already interviewed there? thanks.
 
If you have questions just call. You don't want to be late. I was late for my JHU interview because I forgot to pack a tie, then had to go struggle through downtown baltimore in the morning the day after an ice storm to try to find a tie. Then the store opened 15 minutes late, then when I bought the tie the credit card machine went down so they had to hand-write everything. Then I couldn't find a cab very quickly. Then the cab driver took a wrong turn and got stuck in traffic. Then I got lost inside the hospital and couldn't find the path dept. I asked for directions but they sent me to the wrong end of the building. Luckily though my interview didn't start til 10am, so I arrived at 10:15 and they basically acted like nothing was wrong after I said "Sorry, someone gave me bad directions."

That's a true story.

Amazing how many things happened that morning, in retrospect. But the interview day went well.
 
I called today. FYI, you're supposed to show up at the Carnegie building to start off the interviews.
 
I think it depends on your interviews. I started my day off by winding my way around to the Pathology department offices.