Calculus1

G.V. Black Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Status
Yes, on the one hand I can't wait to get the hell out of undergrad, but on the other I know what's in store and it ain't gonna be pretty.

About the Ads

HBomb

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
CA
Visit site
Status
Yeah, I'm nervous but excited to start at the same time. This isn't good, but right now, I actually feel a bit burnt-out. Hopefully, a relaxing summer fixes that.

misogi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Status
Yeah, I'm a little nervous. It'll be a huge change to quit my job and go back to school, but I'm more excited than anything. There will be so many new people to meet, so many interesting things to learn, and so many fun times to be had.

Impmail101

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Status
Even though I m petrified I am counting down days!
It's a weird feeling like first day of high school!!!!!!!!!

Calculus1

G.V. Black Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Status
Hey Misogi,

When did you interview at Baylor? The reason I ask is because I think we might have toured together. Anyway, my name's Ash and you and I will be classmates next year.

misogi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Status
Hey, Ash.

I believe it was November 17th when I interviewed and toured at Baylor. I'm Steven, by the way. I look forward to meeting you in a few months!

arns51

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2002
Visit site
Status
Just excitement here. Also looking forward to a nice long summer before starting. Not too excited about completely leaving college behind, but its time for that.

About the Ads