JKDMed's GradeCalc/Scheduler v2.0 is out

Started by DD214_DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DD214_DOC

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have gotten ****loads of emails/PMs/and IM messages regarding the little spreadsheet schedule thing I made a few months ago. I didn't release it to but a few people, primarily because it was a piece of ****. Alas, I have released a new one to the public.

graderdemo.jpg


Features of GraderCalc/Scheduler

-- Current updates of total and semester cumulative and science GPAs
-- GPA by Semester
-- Ability to enter course titles and brief descriptions
-- Track your progress and trends easily
-- Simply enter your credit hours and grades and let GraderCalc/Scheduler do the rest!

New in version 2.0!

-- Designate courses to be included in science GPA by simply typing, "Yes".
-- Displays GPA by Academic Year as well as semester and overall.
-- "Motivational" section gives advice on your admissions chances given GPA.

Planned for future versions

-- Dual AMCAS/AACOMAS functionality. For now, simply don't enter the original grades of repeated courses.

-- Ability to include audit and withdrawals.

-- Ability to display letter or numerical grades by preference.

All of this for only $19.95!

Hear what others have to say:

"GraderCalc/Scheduler was so intuitive and easy to use, I nearly shat my pants!" -- Bob Woodward, Lincoln Nebraska.

"Usually my wife manages my GPAs and advised me on my weaknesses. Unfortunately, she was also a gold-digging manipulative bitch. Thanks to JKDMed and his revolutionary GradeCalc/Scheduler, I was able to leave her and file for divorce! Thanks JKDMed!" -- John Matheson, Indianapolis, Indiana.

"It was so hard, like, trying to figure out my grades on paper and stuff. I'm really not good at algebra! I totally thank God I found JKDmed and his program! Without it, I wouldn't have known that my GPA was like totally horrible and I shouldn't apply to medical school. Customer service is totally awesome too! JKDMed offered to take me out one night drinking to help console me. I got totally trashed! He even stayed with me that night to make sure I didn't hurt myself during the hours I was passed out drunk." -- Tiffany Soleil, Tri-Delta President, Atlanta, GA

"A spreadsheet to figure your grades? That's ****ing stupid." -- Mack Jordan, Columbia, SC


For download access, please send a money order or personal check for $19.95 to:

GraderCalc/Scheduler, LLC.
1234 Eagle Lane
Columbia, SC 29070

Download now:
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/jkdmed/gradecalculator.xls
 
WHERE DO I SIGN UP??!?! 😛

"As a mother of four, my life was in disarray before JKDMed's GPA scheduler showed me the light. Now, I can save so much time, and it's so easy to use! I'd recommend it to all my friends. It just simply works!"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually, I must say that I have something really similar to that, except all I have to do is plug in the letter grade I get for a particular class (B+, etc) and the number of hours it's worth, and it will automatically be converted into a science/all-other and total GPA without having to calculate anything myself.

Yes, I AM a paranoid loser. :scared:
 
Is there a plug-in for nerds took more than seven classes in 1 semester?
 
According to the calculator, my "chances are good." I feel much better now :clap:!