Job Fair and AAPM&R?

Started by megan1010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

megan1010

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So this is my first time going to AAPM&R this year.

What are the job fairs like? My impression was that these are booths that you pass by and just talk to people and give your CV to essentially. I'm not ready for a job yet - still have a couple years left and then fellowship. But I've heard these are good networking opportunities. How are these structured?

I've also noticed that now there's a virtual option for the job fair - has anyone attended one of these and can shed some light and advice?

Thanks in advance.