job market

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lmsanscafe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve heard that the city is saturated but does anyone have any insight into the surrounding area north and south of Seattle?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I once looked for a job there because I love the cascades, however I was turned off by the oversaturation and the politics.
How far from Seattle was your search area? I am not opposed to 2-3 hours from Seattle (Past Bellingham to the north and past Olympia to the south) so I wonder if you had explored those options and also noticed that it was saturated
 
How far from Seattle was your search area? I am not opposed to 2-3 hours from Seattle (Past Bellingham to the north and past Olympia to the south) so I wonder if you had explored those options and also noticed that it was saturated
I looked from Canada to Oregon, but nothing fit me well. Sorry I can't comment on oversaturation farther out, but you may also run into a how many patients are there (and is your wife willing to live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere) issue.