Job question

Started by DocPC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocPC

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone- quick question for you all.
I graduated this May with a B.S. in Biology and Psychology and will be a re-applicant after getting no love this year 🙁 . I am currently looking for a job to fill my time off with, (easier said then done!) I have worked my way through high school and college working as a nurse's aide and a medical secretary.

Although I enjoy the work and have learned lots (I would definitely recommend this work to anyone...its worth it), I have been working in the same hospital since I was seventeen- I feel like its time to move on and get some new experiences. I want to try something new and was wondering what other people did. I have no lab experience other than some mini research in undergrad. So...Suggestions?? What have you all done for work??

I am also interested in doing a MPH (I was originally interested in dual degree programs), but I've heard some mixed things about this...any comments??

Thanks for your help guys 😛