job

Started by ferifoori
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ferifoori

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is true that if I graduate with a Pharm D. degree in Texas for example Texas Tech university (which does not require a bachelor degree) I would have a hard time finding a job in California (which most of the universities require a bachleor for Pharm D. program)?
 
It is true that if I graduate with a Pharm D. degree in Texas for example Texas Tech university (which does not require a bachelor degree) I would have a hard time finding a job in California (which most of the universities require a bachleor for Pharm D. program)?

No. You just have to have your pharmacy degree, pass the NAPLEX, and pass the CA state law exam.
 
It is true that if I graduate with a Pharm D. degree in Texas for example Texas Tech university (which does not require a bachelor degree) I would have a hard time finding a job in California (which most of the universities require a bachleor for Pharm D. program)?


They don't care if you passed grade school or high school either if you have a doctorate and have passed the NAPLEX