John Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faebinder

Slow Wave Smurf
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just how competitive is the neurology program at John Hopkins (if you had to put an estimate of 1 to 10).... anyone with any previous experience applying there?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Goph... saves me some trouble. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just how competitive is the neurology program at John Hopkins (if you had to put an estimate of 1 to 10).... anyone with any previous experience applying there?

Thanks.

I hear the program at JOHN Hopkins is pretty easy.

The program at JOHNS Hopkins, however, is quite competitive.

Non-spellers need not apply! :D

I hear the program at JOHN Hopkins is pretty easy.

The program at JOHNS Hopkins, however, is quite competitive.

Non-spellers need not apply! :D

Are you sure it's not Joans? or Jones? Jons? Johnny? Maybe Janes Hopkins? How easy is she?

I went to JHU as an undergrad. The John Hopkins thing is something we learn to live with, just like WashU students patiently explain that they don't live in Seattle...

I went to JHU as an undergrad. The John Hopkins thing is something we learn to live with, just like WashU students patiently explain that they don't live in Seattle...

Thanks Gopher. Life is like that... I went to undergrad and grad at USF.... the first thing people think is the University of San Francisco when it's infact the University of South Florida. Some people can be obsessive.

On a related note, my wife teaches 2nd grade right across the street from USF (in this case SF means San Francisco). Perhaps I have crossed the line from faceless internet personality in the the realm of real person... I will be quiet now...

Yeah? I went to grad school at USC - the original USC, University of South Carolina. I guarantee no other major school gets mistaken for another as often as we got mistaken for Univ. Southern California.