Johns Hopkins MS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UJ007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I recently find out I got into Hopkins MS in biotech program. I know that this program was discussed in previous posts about post-bacs, masters etc. My question is whether anyone here is going to be doing this program this fall. I am debating whether I should go or not. Are there any other pre-dents that are considering this program? Is there anyone that is in it/recently finished?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be going there for the same program this fall. I got waitlisted at two schools and it doesn't seem like I'll get in anywhere. Are you from MD? Whats your position now?

hi, I applied to the program as well but I haven't gotten anything back from them. how long did it take for them to reply with an acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all

I recently find out I got into Hopkins MS in biotech program. I know that this program was discussed in previous posts about post-bacs, masters etc. My question is whether anyone here is going to be doing this program this fall. I am debating whether I should go or not. Are there any other pre-dents that are considering this program? Is there anyone that is in it/recently finished?

Hopkins is an extremely prestigious medical school, but you already know that. If you do well, it should help with your dental acceptances next time you apply. Good luck!

I'll be going there for the same program this fall. I got waitlisted at two schools and it doesn't seem like I'll get in anywhere. Are you from MD? Whats your position now?

Well then, I will most likely see you there in the fall. With every passing day I keep losing hope that I will also get off the waitlist, but what can you do. No, I am not from MD and I am afraid I'm not sure what you are referring to about my position?

hi, I applied to the program as well but I haven't gotten anything back from them. how long did it take for them to reply with an acceptance?

It took about 2 weeks to get a response. I actually haven't received anything yet, I just called them and asked what my status was.

Hopkins is an extremely prestigious medical school, but you already know that. If you do well, it should help with your dental acceptances next time you apply. Good luck!

Ya, I know, too bad they don't have a dental school... thanks

I was just asking what your status was with the whole dental school application, should've been more clear.

Took me about two and a half weeks to get a response. As long as you have a BS and have some science background, they would most likely accept you.

i'm in the program now, finished up two semesters and now i'm taking summer courses. I should be done by dec. you guys have any questions. i'll be glad to answer them if i can.

:D
i'm in the program now, finished up two semesters and now i'm taking summer courses. I should be done by dec. you guys have any questions. i'll be glad to answer them if i can.

I have a question for you if you don't mind...

If I start in this fall, is it possible to finish the degree before starting dental school in the fall of '08? Does the schedule allow you to finish everthing so soon?
You started last fall I assume, since you already finished 2 semesters?

thank you very much :D