Johns Hopkins Post Bac Interview Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

postbacchelp1234

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!!

I just found out that I will have a preliminary interview via Skype for the post bacc premedical program, and was wondering if anyone on here has interviewed before, or if they know what to expect. Any help would be awesome!!

Thanks!
 
Hey wondering if anyone has a response to this?
I just had that "interview" very recently. Not fun. Not even really an interview, just more of a "why is this bad thing on your record" sort of clarification chat. Be ready to defend yourself, but maybe don't sound defensive... like it did 🙁