JOIN FORENSICS NOW! (JFN)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thr0mbus

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
For those pathology residents. YOU HAVE 1 OPTION TO BE COMPETITIVE.

FORENSICS.

JOIN FORENSICS NOW! Good job opportunities and prospects await. You can be a WINNER and NAME YOUR TERMS.

For the rest of us, the same mantra applies. Hopefully enough will TAKE HEED and get this profession back to where it needs to go so that we ALL CAN NAME OUR OWN TERMS LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS WE SHOULD BE.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm pretty sure forensics pays the least of pathology specialties.

Is this like some elaborate trap? If so this is cruel...just cruel man.

Join pediatrics now in poor neighborhoods with 100% Medicaid or uninsured! The path to endless riches has never been more clear!

I feel like this post is beginning of the movie Hostel...

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Kids stop watching the movie Pathology and thinking if you go into FP some super hot BDSM fellow resident is going to sleep with you.

download.jpg

• Haha
Is this like some elaborate trap? If so this is cruel...just cruel man.

Join pediatrics now in poor neighborhoods with 100% Medicaid or uninsured! The path to endless riches has never been more clear!

I feel like this post is beginning of the movie Hostel...
This board is full of people who make it out to seem like joining a private practice group is like winning mega millions. In that background, a stable job with the dead paying $225k sounds like an ok fallback.

Kids stop watching the movie Pathology and thinking if you go into FP some super hot BDSM fellow resident is going to sleep with you.

View attachment 297346
Clinicians view a path report like it’s a CBC. So while we stress amongst ourselves if that really is an eosinophil or not, most clinicians and admin view our field as a bunch of nerds or foreigners who should be replaced by some sort of AI.
At least forensics has TV shows about ME’s (who are viewed positively in most of these shows). Plus the shortage makes it feel like any other in demand medical field- you can move to the area you’d like and settle into one of the highest paying .gov jobs out there. The salary is almost as much as what Trump makes.

I'm pretty sure forensics pays the least of pathology specialties.

At least you will have a job! BIG ACADEMIA has screwed the field by flooding the market with new trainees. BIG ACADEMIA fails to train the new trainees adequately as these tools can't even sign out!

Ok, it is clear that Magic Man 72 is Thrombus. You know how this is going to end if you post the same stuff.

Just because you can find a job in forensics doesn't make it any better. Presidential salaries are much more than what you would make.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ok, it is clear that Magic Man 72 is Thrombus. You know how this is going to end if you post the same stuff.

Just because you can find a job in forensics doesn't make it any better. Presidential salaries are much more than what you would make.
Not to mention even if there is a shortage of forensic pathologists, the overall market for forensics is still far smaller than the market for general AP/CP pathologists. There's like a handful of forensics in each state, if that. Not even remotely worth going after just for job security.

Not to mention even if there is a shortage of forensic pathologists, the overall market for forensics is still far smaller than the market for general AP/CP pathologists. There's like a handful of forensics in each state, if that. Not even remotely worth going after just for job security.

I did a forensic fellowship at AFIP/BALTIMORE M.E. back in the 80’s for EXACTLY the purpose of a fall-back position. Surprisingly, it was my entree to PP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk