Joining the APhA. I need help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FastLane051

Avid Pre-Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I am a Pre-Pharmacy Student working as a liscensed pharmacy technician in arkansas and Im trying to join APhA as a technician. It requires that I put where I went to pharmacy school when I havent gone yet. What should I do about this? Put where I am going to go?
Dont most pharamcy technicians not go to school because thats why they are techs?

Can anyone help me?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok so I am a Pre-Pharmacy Student working as a liscensed pharmacy technician in arkansas and Im trying to join the APhA as a technician. It requires that I put where I went to pharmacy school when I havent gone yet. What should I do about this? Put where I am going to go?
Dont most pharamcy technicians not go to school because thats why they are techs?

Can anyone help me?

Presuming you're signing up as a technician member ($60), select 'None' for primary pharmacy school.

And one other thing, everyone refers to the organization as APhA, or ASHP, or ACCP, etc. (not the APhA)...I have a feeling people will look at you kind of silly if you said that. ;)

Good luck! :)

Presuming you're signing up as a technician member ($60), select 'None' for primary pharmacy school.

And one other thing, everyone refers to the organization as APhA, or ASHP, or ACCP, etc. (not the APhA)...I have a feeling people will look at you kind of silly if you said that. ;)

WOW lol why did I put that, sorry I did that right before I went to see Iron Man which was awesome. It does look silly haha. I just typed it fast and headed out the door but i will fix it. Yeah hmm well Ill try that and get back to you but I thought I might have tried that but IDK.

Members don't see this ad :)

WOW wouldnt you believe it! I read right over the none; however, I DID see none for the degree. I really thought I looked at everything. Im pretty sure I read everywhere else though.
Hmm well thank you for correcting my stupid mistake

you need to slow down and read things before you post:laugh:
Yeah i know. Believe it or not I did read for a while and even looked on about us and all the information on the site!
It was just one of those days for me.
Everyoner has them...