Joint Degree in PharmD/MPH

Started by c3phan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

c3phan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I'm applying to pharmacy schools this upcoming cycle and interested in obtaining a joint Doctor of Pharmacy and Master in Public Health. I've been looking around and find a couple of schools that do offered this joint program:

1. University of Maryland
2. University of Kentucky
3. University of Florida
4. UCSF
5. USC
6. University of Iowa
7. University at Buffalo, SUNY
8. Ohio State University
9. VCU
10. University of Wisconsin

These are the schools that I've found so far. If you know of any other school that do offer this program, please let me know so I can look them up. Thank you!