Joke for the day...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hmainn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know you're forever alone on Valentine's day if you've thought about going to see a DO just to feel some physical touch :D

Members don't see this ad.

You know you're forever alone on Valentine's day if you've thought about going to see a DO just to feel some physical touch :D

I will avoid trolling your poor joke, because I approve of your avatar. :thumbup: :)

Members don't see this ad :)
My thoughts before even reading the first post of this thread (as I have little faith in these joke a day threads):
JQJgi.gif

After that:
479_bob-says-you-fail.gif

haha.. it was supposed to be a lame joke. Figured no one would even get the corniness of it if I posted it on FB.. people would just ask what a DO is

I technically had OMM Lab today... so there's that.

What's the difference between Whitney Houston and my car? My car can hit 50.

What do you call an Ethiopian with a yeast infection?

A quarter-pounder with cheese.

How did they know Princess Dianna had dandruff?

They found her head and shoulders under the dashboard.

What's the difference between Whitney Houston and my car? My car can hit 50.

This just in! Whitney Houston to star in the new blockbuster......"The Bodybag"

...and just where was Kevin Costner when Whitney needed him?

To soon??

Members don't see this ad :)
What's the difference between a dead hooker and a Ferrari? I don't have a Ferrari in my garage.

What was Whitney Houston's biggest hit? Her last one.

What was Whitney Houston's biggest hit? Her last one.

Well if we're doing this, I'm going full out and am going to exhaust the WH jokes in one fell swoop

What do whitney houston and apollo 13 have in common? a big crack problem.

Houstons funeral is definitely going to draw a huge line all the way down the street... which is ironically what killed her.

Hipsters are buying her CDs en masse as she transitions from the mainstream to underground.

She ended her life like all of her songs, on a high note

what's 6 inches long and not getting sucked on this valentine's day? Whitney Houston's crack pipe.

What's black, lies on the floor, "Will Always Love You" and has white stuff around it's nose? A border collie

Well if we're doing this, I'm going full out and am going to exhaust the WH jokes in one fell swoop

What do whitney houston and apollo 13 have in common? a big crack problem.

Houstons funeral is definitely going to draw a huge line all the way down the street... which is ironically what killed her.

Hipsters are buying her CDs en masse as she transitions from the mainstream to underground.

She ended her life like all of her songs, on a high note

what's 6 inches long and not getting sucked on this valentine's day? Whitney Houston's crack pipe.

What's black, lies on the floor, "Will Always Love You" and has white stuff around it's nose? A border collie

Bravo! Keep going plz lolz :clap:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Whitney Houston is dead
and iiiiiiieeeeiiiii will always love yoooouooooou
I put this joke on my gf's wall on Valentine's day. It did not go so well.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Whitney Houston is dead
and iiiiiiieeeeiiiii will always love yoooouooooou
I put this joke on my gf's wall on Valentine's day. It did not go so well.

Shoulda stuck with roses/chocolate/stuffed animal/card.

100% of the time, works every time.