Joke time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PT Dad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I THINK YOU'RE THE FATHER OF ONE OF MY KIDS...

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says,

"My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."! :laugh:

1297362657287_ORIGINAL.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I THINK YOU'RE THE FATHER OF ONE OF MY KIDS...

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello.

He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says,

"My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."! :laugh:

1297362657287_ORIGINAL.jpg

:). Nice title. Had to make it obvious for some people.

I find this very offensive to my generation. We all have high moral values and the mere mention of infidelity shocks and offends me. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Say what you want, but...

I'm amazed by the lack of maturity of this board. The fact that many members here are ok with sexist "jokes" being posted on a professional board makes worry about the type of people that go into PT and how we appear to users on other health related boards. The moderators need to step it up a bit.

The fact of the matter is, you wouldn't tell a joke like this in the work place, and if you do, you probably haven't gotten very far in your career. This is a message board created for professional topics, light jokes are fine, blatent sexism is not.

Last edited:
Say what you want, but...

I'm amazed by the lack of maturity of this board. The fact that many members here are ok with sexist "jokes" being posted on a professional board makes worry about the type of people that go into PT and how we appear to users on other health related boards. The moderators need to step it up a bit.

The fact of the matter is, you wouldn't tell a joke like this in the work place, and if you do, you probably haven't gotten very far in your career. This is a message board created for professional topics, light jokes are fine, blatent sexism is not.

I think if you look at the balance of the board it is very professional.

Some people, when they are offended try to make everyone else change. Some tune out. Your choice.

When you see something from PT Dad, don't open the thread, especially when you see that it is titled "Joke time".

If you are that sensitive, I submit that YOU won't get far in your profession. It's tough to be offended all of the time but no one wants to be around someone who is perpetually offended.

I would be curious to find out what you think is funny. What makes you laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.