Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I think you are studying for PAT. just remember, if you are using glasses and Contact lenses on and off( like me!) for PAT section just use one of them IMO, eye glasses is better it will helpful specially in angel rankinig, just my opinion.:cool: good luck :thumbup:

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
haha I too have noticed his many postings. I use glasses so good to know, thanks for the tip!

Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
haha I too have noticed his many postings. I use glasses so good to know, thanks for the tip!
your welcome, I strugle a lot with this section. you can see 17 is not good, but I am happy with that. good luck :thumbup:

About the Ads

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
I was thinking about drawing a small protractor on my glasses for angle ranking problem :D
But I am too afraid to get caught and I can't risk that :(

Last edited:

Danny289

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I was thinking about drawing a small protractor on my glasses for angle ranking problem :D
it is not going to work b/c the angels are in different directions, if you practice enough you will be ok, and you won't have problem.

911dds

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2008
Frankfort, NM
Status
Pre-Dental
It's 6:30 in the morning and I have been up all night studying...but your comment about the protractor just CRACKED ME UP! Thanks for the good laugh. :laugh:

About the Ads