Jordan med school curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Im sorry if this isn't the best place to post, but I dont't know where else to ask... :confused:

I recall that somebody attended medical school in Jordan and I was just wondering if you can tell me the courses you had to take in the first couple of years. If you can provide a simple description of each one, that would be most appreciated :)

This is because I am planning to apply there and so i wil try to get done as much of the prerequisites as possible soon.

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

anahas99 said:
Im sorry if this isn't the best place to post, but I dont't know where else to ask... :confused:

I recall that somebody attended medical school in Jordan and I was just wondering if you can tell me the courses you had to take in the first couple of years. If you can provide a simple description of each one, that would be most appreciated :)

This is because I am planning to apply there and so i wil try to get done as much of the prerequisites as possible soon.

Thank you so much!

Go to www.just.edu.jo, choose academics, then faculties, then Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (under medicine), then u can download a PDF file containing the curriculum (an Arabic file). This is a strong school by the way.

Salam guys,

I am thinking of attending that medical school and had so many questions regarding how easy it is to get residencies in US or Canada after. Are there any American med. schools that offer advanced standing (transfer) in third year?

Your help would be much apprecited :)

Med.D.