5
56175
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there are any med students in any of Jordan's two med schools here....
I am in a little confusion as to which one to enter if I get accepted to both schools, the one in Amman or the one in Irbid. I heard the one in Irbid is much stronger and you get to do your rotations in the top hospital in Jordan which is associated with the university itself.
Thanks for any input. 🙂
I am in a little confusion as to which one to enter if I get accepted to both schools, the one in Amman or the one in Irbid. I heard the one in Irbid is much stronger and you get to do your rotations in the top hospital in Jordan which is associated with the university itself.
Thanks for any input. 🙂