journal publication???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnnyApp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just went through the Dat application, and I cannot find any section on the application asking if you ever published a scientific journal. Just wondering if anyone knows. thanks

:)

:(:oops:
:idea:

:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

i'm assuming that would go under extracurricular/volunteer? maybe. i just started my application as well...

I checked under research section but it didn't mention that. I don't think it is under extracurricular act.... thanks

:scared::scared::eek::eek::laugh::laugh::idea:

Members don't see this ad :)
There is no place for it. If you'd like to flaunt this deed then do so at your interview or in your personal statement.

I just went through the Dat application, and I cannot find any section on the application asking if you ever published a scientific journal. Just wondering if anyone knows. thanks

:)

:(:oops:
:idea:

:scared:

I would try to find some way to put it into the research section, even if you have to list a certain lab (or PI's name) multiple times. Publication in a scientific journal as an undergrad is a significant achievement, so I'd definitely try to include it on your AADSAS app - you could wait to see if it might come up in the interview, but better safe than sorry.