DrSwede

15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Howdy

Basically I'm looking to see if anyone can recommend some journals that would be helpful or interesting for a pre-med (I'm pretty much seeking journals about medicine and science that are not "over my head" in terms of subject matter).

Also, does anyone belong to an organization they feel has been really beneficial in the pre-med process or potentially made them a better applicant?

Thanks

Maurizio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Bedpan Commando said:
Howdy

Basically I'm looking to see if anyone can recommend some journals that would be helpful or interesting for a pre-med (I'm pretty much seeking journals about medicine and science that are not "over my head" in terms of subject matter).

Also, does anyone belong to an organization they feel has been really beneficial in the pre-med process or potentially made them a better applicant?

Thanks

check out medscape.com

N

njbmd

Bedpan Commando said:
Howdy

Thanks

Hi there,
Before medical school, I read Nature, FASEB Journal and Science. Atlantic Monthly is also good reading too.

I did not belong to any pre-med organizations.

njbmd :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.