Jrcostep 2011

Started by Daniac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daniac

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else apply for this summer? I know they are making their selections now. I was wondering if anyone has been offered an interview yet.
 
Yes, I applied for a nursing position this summer.
I received the interview, and am only waiting on senate approval of all costeps. Have you heard any news on yours?
 
I didn't find out about it until late January and they recommend you get your application in before January so I'm not expecting to hear anything at this point. When did you apply and when did you hear back? What agency selected you and where are you going to be be stationed?