July 1, 2014. Dear diary: today I started a patient in CellCept . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't imagine what it would be like to complete the case logs in a high volume Mohs fellowship. I wonder if dermpath fellows have to log the cases they've reviewed?

What I can't understand is if a resident isn't being exposed to certain disease processes enough, based on looking at the logs, what can the training program do to change it? Probably nothing. It's not like very program has specialized clinics for every entity.

I don't know why Mohs fellowships decided to come under the ACGME umbrella. It just lends itself to more regulations. I understand some standardization but it just goes overboard sometimes with micromanaging everything. I don't think Dermpath has to: http://www.acgme.org/acgmeweb/tabid...LogSystem/ListofSpecialtiesUsingCaseLogs.aspx