PAT 18
QR 17 :oops:
RC 18
BIO 20
G Chem 20
Orgo 22 :thumbup:
TS 20
AA 19

I have a 3.4 gpa, and a ton of extra-curriculars. Your thoughts please on my chances of getting in.

The real DAT was alot easier than kaplan, achiever, and topscore. I highly recommend using topscore and kaplan as most of the questions on science were similar. I scored on average 2-3 points higher on science. PAT was harder, but not impossible. Anyone who needs study material please PM me. I HAVE IT ALL!!!!!

bevzi

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Your score looks good. You have a lots of extracurricular activities and schools like that. You can apply to schools and you should pick one safe school. Also prepare yourself for interviews. Do you have any PAT questions other than the one given by kaplan?

birdman12345 said:
Done with the DAT!!!
PAT 18
QR 17 :oops:
RC 18
BIO 20
G Chem 20
Orgo 22 :thumbup:
TS 20
AA 19

I have a 3.4 gpa, and a ton of extra-curriculars. Your thoughts please on my chances of getting in.

The real DAT was alot easier than kaplan, achiever, and topscore. I highly recommend using topscore and kaplan as most of the questions on science were similar. I scored on average 2-3 points higher on science. PAT was harder, but not impossible. Anyone who needs study material please PM me. I HAVE IT ALL!!!!!

RockstarDMD

sUcCeSs iS mY OnLY OpTioN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 17, 2005
Accepted
Status
How were you scoring on achiever and topscore?

kokobean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
California
Status
Dentist
i'll say you definetely have a chance of getting in somewhere! May I ask where you're applying?

OP
B

birdman12345

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
Status
Pre-Optometry
kokobean said:
i'll say you definetely have a chance of getting in somewhere! May I ask where you're applying?
applying to stonybrook, buffalo, NYU, Columbia, Upenn, Pitt, Temple, UMDNJ, NOVA, BU.

topscore: AA 17
Achiever: AA 16
SHOULD I RETAKE WITH AA/TS/PAT 19/20/18?????????????????????

Arsenalista

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I don't think you should re-take. You did well, better than the average. Be confident! :)