July PCAT score

Started by pharmdx92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmdx92

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Verbal 406/58
Biology 435/92
RC 393/36 (sigh :scared:)
Quantitative 405/58 (definitely fatigue set in for me)
Chemistry 430/88
Composite - 414/76

I was expecting a 70+ on the PCAT, hoping for an 80+, and praying for a 90+. Should I retake it?

I currently have a 3.29 cGPA with a science GPA hovering around ~3.4. I have also volunteered at a hospital, researched in a undergraduate microbiology( with a pending publication), and shadowed a pharmacist for couple months. Plus will have my Bachelors in Biology in the Fall and would be interested to know if I had any chances of getting interviews this cycle?


update 11/14: I received 10 interview offers. Attended just 3 and was accepted to all of them and will be attending University of Minnesota next Fall.
 
Last edited:
Verbal 406/58
Biology 435/92
RC 393/36 (sigh :scared:)
Quantitative 405/58 (definitely fatigue set in for me)
Chemistry 430/88
Composite - 414/76

I was expecting a 70+ on the PCAT, hoping for an 80+, and praying for a 90+. Should I retake it?

I currently have a 3.29 cGPA with a science GPA hovering around ~3.4. I have also volunteered at a hospital, researched in a undergraduate microbiology( with a pending publication), and shadowed a pharmacist for couple months. Plus will have my Bachelors in Biology in the Fall and would be interested to know if I had any chances of getting interviews this cycle?

IMO you do not need to retake.