July Xm

Started by dr dent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr dent

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends,
I am giving my xm in july end /august 1st wk .
anyone wants 2 start discussion with me .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm trying to discuss questions with somebody,but it seems no one is interested🙁. Of course we can post difficult questions on the thread & discuss,but that may not be possible with all the questions,thats why i thought it may be more helpful if I could go over the QP's with with somebody. I'm giving the exam in a week.😕 If anybody is interested,somebody who is like me giving the exam in a couple of weeks [I'm giving this the last try🙁],pls try to help.it will be useful for u too.
Thanks