Jumping around on PAT section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

max2892

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been studying for about a month now and am very aware of where my strengths and weaknesses in the PAT section lie. Keyhole problems drive me crazy with how meticulous they can be. I end up burning way too much time trying to guard myself from trickery. For the sake of time in this section of the DAT, I'm curious as to whether anyone has tried skipping ahead to the angle ranking, hole punching, etc, and then coming back to the weaker areas last? Is it feasible, better yet worth it with the online setup?

Members don't see this ad.

I was planning on doing that for my dat, but then decided not to. The problem with is that its not a smooth click as it would be on a macbook or something more up to date. Sometimes I remember having to constantly click twice to get to the next question. My initial plan was to do that when I started the Dat, but then I got frustrated with the whole clicking system and just went through them one by one

Ugh I feel like the testing on computer a can be quite a hinderance instead of help.. I guess following up on that, do you know if there's a set format for how many questions of each section there are? Basically, is it a standardized format where if I did choose to jump around, I would know the start of each new problem set would be problems #16, 31, 46, 61, 76?