June 08 Reading Comprehension

Started by kbxc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kbxc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Simple question, did everyone get lower than expected scores on this section? I have yet to see anyone get over a 76% which is what I got. What gives?
 
Yep, got 71, which I thought was weird since I always used to get much higher scores in reading comprehension than verbal. Then again, haven't exactly taken too many reading intensive classes in the past few years so...
 
I got an 83 in Reading Comprehension. My best score, actually, followed by Verbal Ability at 81. Maybe I should look at law instead of pharmacy. 😳