JUNE CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drakegrad2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else taken the CPJE this June? I took mine this past Saturday - I have been out of school and practicing for 6 years, which made the exam pretty tough. Here's hoping to a quick turnaround on results.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing lined up yet but I've been waiting to get the results so I can start applying...this definitely sucks!

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations on passing guys! any tips for those taking the exam soon? how did you all study and what topics should we focus on? any help will be greatly appreciated! :)

failed again after 2nd time. Sooooooo sad. I used RxPrep book for clinical and also RxPrep CPJE for this test but again failed. Can anybody pls reccomend how and what I should use to take the test again. So hopeless now :((((

failed again after 2nd time. Sooooooo sad. I used RxPrep book for clinical and also RxPrep CPJE for this test but again failed. Can anybody pls reccomend how and what I should use to take the test again. So hopeless now :((((

I'm sorry to hear... have you thought of trying Pass Naplex Now?

Anyone out of state receive their letter yet?
Yea out of state here, and received my letter today.
I used the pharmacy charts for clinical review, have been out of school for 6 years, and found it to be a good refresher. You know the material so the charts are a very good review.
For the law portion I used rx prep cpje and the weissman book.

I used the pharmacy charts for clinical review, have been out of school for 6 years, and found it to be a good refresher. You know the material so the charts are a very good review.

So you only use Pharmacy Chart for clinical portion of the test?

I only used Rxprep for both clinical and law portion. as well as weissman book, but I think I used it the wrong way or not enough. Can you share how and what you studied for the test?

Does the Pharmacy chart have all the info needed for the test? I read it but sometimes I feel like RxPrep has more info than that one. Did you also RxPrep or just Pharm chart?

For the people that passed, how did you feel after leaving the exam? I am so scared because I left feeling horrible... i know i got so many wrong! It was a difficult exam :(

For the people that passed, how did you feel after leaving the exam? I am so scared because I left feeling horrible... i know i got so many wrong! It was a difficult exam :(
I left the test feeling terrible and numb, I counted at least 15 I got wrong for sure, but I still ended up getting a ridiculously good score I didn't deserve. The board states the harder the exam, the more it's scaled, so if you think you had one of the harder exams, I think it's safe to say they'll scale it ridiculously. I can't get rid of how you feel entirely, but know that many of us leave that exam feeling like we failed

Reactions: 1 user
I left the test feeling terrible and numb, I counted at least 15 I got wrong for sure, but I still ended up getting a ridiculously good score I didn't deserve. The board states the harder the exam, the more it's scaled, so if you think you had one of the harder exams, I think it's safe to say they'll scale it ridiculously. I can't get rid of how you feel entirely, but know that many of us leave that exam feeling like we failed
Thanks for your reply and for the reassurance. Numb is the exact feeling I have been feeling since I left the exam room. :( the wait to get the score is going to be so hard...

Hello all I took the cpje 7/08 got my results 7/28 passed with an 82. It was my third time taking it. Could've gotten a higher score missed 4-5 easy questions felt pretty good after finishing the exam.

Selling my 2016 Pharmacy Charts book. PM me if interested.

I used the Charts, quizlet flash cards to pass (both clinical and law), the script newsletter and assessment forms on the board website. I didn't use weissman or rxprep

Last edited:
Came back from vacation today and green letter was waiting for me !! Selling rx prep cpje please msg if interested !

1) License posted for me yesterday evening (8/4/17)
2) Check NOT cashed (weird)

Good luck and good job everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
I studied on PNN and weissman book, passed both exams first try. Studied 2 weeks for Naplex and additional 2 weeks for CPJE. Study duration is 2 months but I work like 4 days a week so....

Anyone else's license post yet besides FacVIII?

Edit: License posted 8/07

Last edited:

How in depth should we study the Pharmacy Charts? There's quite a bit in terms of dosing...

Hello all I took the cpje 7/08 got my results 7/28 passed with an 82. It was my third time taking it. Could've gotten a higher score missed 4-5 easy questions felt pretty good after finishing the exam.

Selling my 2016 Pharmacy Charts book. PM me if interested.

I used the Charts, quizlet flash cards to pass (both clinical and law), the script newsletter and assessment forms on the board website. I didn't use weissman or rxprep

Can you post the links to the quizlets you used? Thank you and much appreciated.

Any feedback on the sample test in the pamphlet? Missed 6 out of the 22 and I am freaking out - that's a 72. Scored around a 75 on the rxprep cpje practice and 80 on the old practice exam from the board website. Any feedback on these scores vs how you did on the actual exam?

Selling: weissman book
A Guide to California Community Pharmacy Law - Updated for 2015 Two Book Bundle (Includes the 2015 Supplement)

PM me