June Pcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bryanmtran

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

I plan to take PCAT in june. where do I got more info on how to register.... where to take the test, etc.

thanks
 
www.pcat.org
But the last time I checked, they didnt have the date up for June yet , so I would check maybe later. The last date that was available to register for when I looked was the January one.
 
pcat.com now refers to a Tennessee based Child Abuse page. lol. well not 'lol' really.. but it's just i dunno... ANYWAYS

http://www.pcatweb.info now refers to the correct place..

i know it doesn't say it on this web site, but I read somewhere that the next PCAT test will be June 23rd. (it's a saturday, so it very well may be).. now back to studying for THIS saturday's monster 😱 heh. take care

later