June takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annette22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How may June takers want to try again in october.What score are you guys shooting for.I think if I get anything 80 and up I will settle.I hear the test is getting harder and harder since all the students are getting smarter.

Members don't see this ad.

annette22 said:
How may June takers want to try again in october.What score are you guys shooting for.I think if I get anything 80 and up I will settle.I hear the test is getting harder and harder since all the students are getting smarter.

but since they compare ur scores to the first time takers, it doesn't matter if students are smarter or not. the % is basically if ur better than the first timers.

but eventually, i think they'l lchange that scale and compare to the ppl ur testing against, which will be tougher to score high on b/c ppl ARE getti smarter.

doublehh03 said:
but since they compare ur scores to the first time takers, it doesn't matter if students are smarter or not. the % is basically if ur better than the first timers.

but eventually, i think they'l lchange that scale and compare to the ppl ur testing against, which will be tougher to score high on b/c ppl ARE getti smarter.
I AGREE WITH YOU ARE YOU CORECT.ARE YOU APPLYING FOR NEXT YEAR.