Junior Pre Dental Student needing Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Talisa3636

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a junior Psychology Major and im needing help! I have just dropped 2 courses for the semester due to tough circumstances with one of them including a 5 credit physics course that I don't want a C in since it has a heavy weight on my GPA (2.68 currently). I was thinking of trying to stop the drop before it gets processed on monday so that I could push through it, but i may just let it ride through and take it this summer at NC State where I could focus on it and get at least a B. It was tough because I haven't taken pre-calculus which I will take with physics this summer. I will have all of my pre-dental courses finished by time I graduate. So far I have dropped a total of 5 courses. I was wondering if this would effect me adversely when applying for the SMP's that I am interested in when I graduate. Also I would love any advice from current or matriculating pre-dental students in SMP's. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.