Junior Winter Quarter Class Suggestions (UW)

Started by Dusk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dusk

Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just want to get others opinions based on their school, sorry if this is a stupid thread. I go to the University of Washington if that helps anyone.

I'm wondering if this course load is doable,
Physics, Biochem, Microbio, and a nonscience class.
I'm worried if taking Biochem and microbio at the same time is very difficult? I don't know anything about microbio, so not sure what I'm in for.

Currently I'm scheduled to take Biochem, physics, and a nonscience class, but I want to put another science course in. Microbio or any other alternatives anyone recommends?

Last quarter I took physics, biochem, english, and ochem lab and pulled -A and As. So I feel confident, but would like second opinions.

Thanks and happy holidays!