Just a friendly reminder

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
to please cancel interviews if you got into your numero uno already. KTHANKSBYE:D

Members don't see this ad.

Amsie, where did you get into?

to please cancel interviews if you got into your numero uno already. KTHANKSBYE:D

Amsy, any of these schools interest you?
Temple, Pitt, Nova, Buffalo, Tufts??
Anyone want to choose? I def do not need Buffalo and Temple. But Nova is right next door to me and Tufts is in my fav City .

Members don't see this ad :)
fyi, don't purchase plane tickets/make hotel reservations til right before the interview....

if anyone has been accepted to penn with the scholarship and doesnt want to go, please tell them now! I need that scholarship!

Please drop from the schools you guys have been accepted and are not interested in. Drop them now! :mad: :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Tomorrow, I'm sending out letters to BU, Tufts, and Columbia to cancel interviews. I'll also soon be declining an acceptance from UConn. Hope this helps some of you out ... :thumbup:

Tomorrow, I'm sending out letters to BU, Tufts, and Columbia to cancel interviews. I'll also soon be declining an acceptance from UConn. Hope this helps some of you out ... :thumbup:

:thumbup: :love:

You are so Fancy!!!. hahaha. :p I heart you!

ARGH.i am undercover.quit blowing my cover.slkdfjsldkjflsdkfjls

AH. Hi Fancymylotus, you must be new here. I'm Quackdentist, but you can call me Quacky, Quackstar, Quackers, Duckaroonee, or any other Duck-Quack-derived name... Duckbutt, however, is off-limits.