still waiting on UMASS>.have pretty much given up hope..I'm headed to Tufts in August and think that I'll be happy there..then again, if UMASS wishes to save me 30 some-odd thousand dollars a year for the next four years, I just may take them up on the offer Has anyone heard of any UMass waitlist movement??
Sorry about UMass. But seriously, just keep in mind that there still is a chance. I don't know how big it is, but it's still a chance. I wish you the best of luck wherever you go: be it UMass or Tufts. Best of luck and let me know if you hear from UMass!!!!!!