pyropig

10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2008
Reno, Nevada
Status
Pre-Medical
This thread is just to say thankyou to the members who are constantly on here helping out people with questions (mostly all repetitive) about the DO profession, admissions, etc. etc. This goes out to ChocolateBear, JaggerPlate and the others. It's really cool you can find a place where there is friendly advice for people trying to sift through the quagmire of info on the interwebz. Just so you guys know, we all appreciate it a lot. :)

Chocolate Bear

Moderizzle Fo'Shizzle!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 7, 2008
The Only Place I Wanna Be
Status
Thanks for the shoutout, though I haven't been able to help as much as I used to/would like to. I agree this is a cool place and even cooler when people stick around and help provide insight for the n00bs.

:D

JaggerPlate

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2007
Status
Medical Student
What CB isn't telling you is the perks of being an SDN mod. 6 figures, girls, cars, adventure ... etc.
:smuggrin:

Just kidding. CB is a great help, and I'm honored to be lumped into the same 'Thank You' category.

I think we both enjoy answering questions, giving advice, and partaking in the general insanity that is SDN.

Mohammed1989

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
Status
Pre-Medical
Jagger and CB are alright but nothing close to me ;-). I only kid you guys have helped me on levels imaginable. I would also like to day thank you sdn. Don't worry CB I'll donate when the time is right. :)

Grey Wind

Purple Highlighter
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2009
Status
Medical Student
yea, i really dont think i would've been as successful this year w/o this site. +1 to SDN

KG216

KG216
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2009
the 716!
Status
Pre-Medical
Yes... a big thank you to digitl and msmentor for all the help with LECOM :D