Just a Thankyou

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pyropig

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is just to say thankyou to the members who are constantly on here helping out people with questions (mostly all repetitive) about the DO profession, admissions, etc. etc. This goes out to ChocolateBear, JaggerPlate and the others. It's really cool you can find a place where there is friendly advice for people trying to sift through the quagmire of info on the interwebz. Just so you guys know, we all appreciate it a lot. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the shoutout, though I haven't been able to help as much as I used to/would like to. I agree this is a cool place and even cooler when people stick around and help provide insight for the n00bs.

:D

What CB isn't telling you is the perks of being an SDN mod. 6 figures, girls, cars, adventure ... etc.
:smuggrin:

Just kidding. CB is a great help, and I'm honored to be lumped into the same 'Thank You' category.

I think we both enjoy answering questions, giving advice, and partaking in the general insanity that is SDN.

Jagger and CB are alright but nothing close to me ;-). I only kid you guys have helped me on levels imaginable. I would also like to day thank you sdn. Don't worry CB I'll donate when the time is right. :)

even though I don't post a lot I am saying you're welcome just so I can raise my post count by +1

yea, i really dont think i would've been as successful this year w/o this site. +1 to SDN

yea, i really dont think i would've been as successful this year w/o this site. +1 to SDN

x2. Before this website I spent the majority of my time on jeep and cycling forums. This is far more productive!

Yes... a big thank you to digitl and msmentor for all the help with LECOM :D