Just a thought

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjangmes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am a wine major at my school right now.... bceause i really like wine. But i heard that wine is one of dentists' greatest enemy...because it stains everything. you think dental schools will look down on me for majoring in wine? Haha. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

plus, they don't want you to be boozing while working on patients...haha

but seriously, that's pretty cool. it is a very unique major, and shows you have some class, so i'm sure schools will appreciate it.

Hey guys,
I am a wine major at my school right now.... bceause i really like wine. But i heard that wine is one of dentists' greatest enemy...because it stains everything. you think dental schools will look down on me for majoring in wine? Haha. thanks

Awww...my school didn't even offer wine :rolleyes: We did grow yeast in cell bio though... so that's pretty close, right? and I was accepted. Unrelated q. Why isn't there a chiropractic section on SDN?

Hey guys,

I think they would like this major since you are doing something different. You can use this as an advantage, when you are done with dental school, and if you have the resources you can open your own winery in your spare time, so you can enjoy the finer things in life.