just a thought...

Started by LJoo83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LJoo83

learning...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks-
I had some time (imagine that) and I read through/skimmed this thread from the beginning and it's so amazing to see your lives (particularly kat/ted) from start to finish.

So here's my plan: I currently live in Nebraska and I want to go to the state school here and get my BSN in nursing, and while I am working at the hospital I will slowly finish my prereq's for med school. After three-four years I want to hopefully have finished my prereqs, apply to med school, and go on my way to be a physician. I of couse would desire to be married and have a family during these years.

What do you guys think?

Ted-what is it like, being a christian and being in med school and being a doctor, especially with all these controversial topics that are coming up (ie stem cell research, euthanasia, abortion, etc). Just thought it would be interesting to get a insider's look about these issues.

Joo