learning...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2002
midwest
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi folks-
I had some time (imagine that) and I read through/skimmed this thread from the beginning and it's so amazing to see your lives (particularly kat/ted) from start to finish.

So here's my plan: I currently live in Nebraska and I want to go to the state school here and get my BSN in nursing, and while I am working at the hospital I will slowly finish my prereq's for med school. After three-four years I want to hopefully have finished my prereqs, apply to med school, and go on my way to be a physician. I of couse would desire to be married and have a family during these years.

What do you guys think?

Ted-what is it like, being a christian and being in med school and being a doctor, especially with all these controversial topics that are coming up (ie stem cell research, euthanasia, abortion, etc). Just thought it would be interesting to get a insider's look about these issues.

Joo

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads